With only 11 weeks left until Christmas it is time to give your event promotion a boost! For many attractions this is their chance to receive some healthy profits before the quiet bleak winter period after Christmas. Many of our customers had their festivity tickets up for sale by the middle of September. If you haven't posted yours yet, now is the time to act.
Jingle All Those Ticket Sales Today!
Here are our top tips for an Xmas sales boost:
1. Spread the word on social media, that's where your customers and competitors are! Hold a competition to win tickets to your attraction's festive event. This will generate more interest and raise awareness of your event.
2. Make use of User Generated Content, if you have any customer's photos or videos from last year show them off or encourage visitors to post how their day went on social media to create hype for next year!
3. Award your members with special deals such as half price entry for encouraging a friend to purchase Christmas tickets.
4. Having a pricing strategy is a must! Create a VIP option with additional benefits such as a free hot chocolate and mince pie from your café.
5. Run an email campaign advertising your event. You could include a promotional code that runs for a limited time to create a sense of urgency.
Is your ticketing platform on Santa's naughty list?
Once you have planned your event you need to start selling tickets! You need an easy to use site filled with Christmas imagery to get your customers into the Xmas spirit. With Merlin Tickets you can be ready to sell tickets within an hour! Merlin comes with many features and benefits such as:
1. It is white label so you can keep your own branding and link it to your own website.
2. With Merlin's fully integrated system you can sell additional products to accompany your tickets such as X-mas merchandise, gifts, and a letter from Father Christmas himself!
3. Merlin Tickets allows you to sell a range of ticket types within the same event.
4. Easily collect attendee details such as age and gender of the children
5. Create multiple sessions in just a few clicks! It is easy to edit if you want to add extra dates or remove a time slot.
The Merlin team are on hand to answer any questions you may have and can have you set up in no time at all! With over 35 years experience of supplying attractions with venue management and ticketing software you know you are in safe hands.
Find out more about our online ticketing system here.
What some of our customers have to say...
Andy- Puzzling Place
“Easy to use and easy set up. Reasonably priced. No monthly subscription so I can use it when I need it and not if I don't. When I've rung with a query support has been great, similarly when I've emailed for support it has been fast and efficient.”
Angela Broadhead- Swithens Farm
“The staff are easy to talk to and very helpful.”
Daniel Hynes- Bexley Butterfly house
“Perfect- every time I phone up it has been great. Easiest option for our small business, good value for money.”
🎅Merry Christmas from the team at Merlin🎄